Updated May 22: Given the most recent Stay Home, Stay Safe Order, Boyne Mountain Resort is targeting to reopen lodging on May 29. We continue to work each day towards iniatives and protocols to provide you with the safest possible vacation and recreational experiences.
What We Know
Like you, we can't wait to get outside this summer. Boyne Mountain Resort is blessed with an expansive outdoor playground, wide-open spaces to roam, Deer Lake beach access, hiking/biking trails, and two championship golf courses. Our goal upon reopening is to provide less touch points, higher levels of sanitation, and more comfort during your stay.
- The Alpine golf course opened on May 14 with "Grab & Go" food and beverage offerings from the Alpine Express with plan to open the 10th Tee on May 22 to serve hot food to-go. Restrooms at the Pro Shop and 10th Tee are being cleaned/sanitized on a frequent basis. All tee times must be booked in advance here.
- Lodging is set to open on May 29 with limited rooms available at the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa, Clock Tower/Boynehof Lodge, and numerous condos. This will included limited food and beverage services, takeout only from Das Cafe (breakfast), Trophy Room Pub & Pizzeria and Forty Acres Tavern (lunch & dinner).
- Our plan is open additional dining establishments for takeout and limited activities by mid-June. Everett's and the Adventure Center will open on June 5.
- NEW! The Boyne Valley Trail is set to open June 12 - connecting Boyne Mountain, Boyne Falls, and Boyne City. This exciting addition lends itself to safer travel for bikers, runners, and walkers.
- STILL UNDER REVIEW: As we settle into the new normal, we are exploring various strategies for the reopening of Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark, The Spa at Boyne Mountain, and the Adventure Center.
You May Have Many Questions as you prepare to travel again, and we want to help! We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers. We'll add more as necessary, so check back frequently prior to your visit.