We Are Open
Our commitment to guest and team member safety is our top priority. Given the most recent Stay Home, Stay Safe Order, Boyne Mountain Resort is open with dining, activity, and spa options. All guests must wear face coverings in indoor common areas; employees are required to wear face coverings at all times. We continue to work each day towards iniatives and protocols to provide you with the safest possible vacation and recreational experiences.
What We Know
Like you, we can't wait to get outside this summer. Boyne Mountain Resort is blessed with an expansive outdoor playground, wide-open spaces to roam, Deer Lake beach access, hiking/biking trails, and two championship golf courses. Our goal is to provide less touch points, higher levels of sanitation, and more comfort during your stay.
- The Alpine and The Monument golf courses are open with "Grab & Go" food and beverage offerings from the Alpine Express; the 10th Tee and 19th Tees are serving hot food to-go. Restrooms at the Pro Shop and 10th Tee are being cleaned/sanitized on a frequent basis. All tee timesc can be booked in advance here.
- Lodging is open with rooms available at the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa, Clock Tower/Boynehof Lodge, and numerous condos.
- Dining options include Das Cafe, Trophy Room Pub & Pizzeria, and Forty Acres Tavern. Eagle's Nest, Everett's (breakfast), GiGi's Tiki Bar, and now the Beach House Restaurant on Deer Lake.
- Village retail shops are open including Boyne Country Sports, Speilladen, The North Face stores, Boyne Outfitters, and Kilwins.
- The Adventure Center is open with bike rentals, disc golf, hiking, kayak/paddle board rentals, Scenic Chairlift Rides, Segway, and Zipline Adventure Tours.
- The Spa at Boyne Mountain is now open offering salon and spa services!
- NEW! The Boyne Valley Trail is now open - connecting Boyne Mountain, Boyne Falls, and Boyne City. This exciting addition lends itself to safer travel for bikers, runners, and walkers.
- OPEN WEEKENDS: Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark is now open! You must book your day passes online in advance to attend your chosen 3-hour time slot, Friday-Sunday. Capacity is set at 250 people per session, expect a fantastic waterpark experience with more splashing, less crowds!
- REMINDER: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
You May Have Many Questions as you prepare to travel again, and we want to help! We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers. We'll add more as necessary, so check back frequently prior to your visit.