Adventure Center FAQ
*Chairlift rides are complimentary for resort lodging guests and all BOYNE winter season passholders, weather permitting.
- Please check in at the Adventure Center 30 minutes before your scheduled ride time to complete registration and sign waiver and release forms. This ensures that the ride begins on time.
- Dress for the weather...we go in rain or shine!
- A leather boot with a heel is best.
- Each rider is required to wear a helmet which will be provided. Riders wearing inappropriate clothing will be asked to reschedule.
- We must enforce a 24-hour cancellation policy. Reservations canceled within 24 hours of ride are charged 50% of the price of their scheduled ride. No shows are charged the full price of their scheduled ride.
- Must be placed at least 24 hours in advance
- A minimum of five individuals are required per session (Goups will be joined to meet the requirement)
- Players must be at least 10 years of age. All players under age 18 must have a parent or guardian present.
- While on the field, masks MUST be worn at all times.
- Closed toe shoes required.
- Do not drink and play - Alcohol is not permitted on the field of play.
- No blind firing - Do not fire if you can't see your target .
- Surrenders - It is appropriate to surrender to someone when within 10 feet.
- Velocities must be kept under 300FPS and will be measured before play begins .
- Barrel bags must be used whenever masks are not being worn, when you are hit and on the way to and from the field.
- Use common sense - Do not shoot individuals without masks in place, vehicles, animals, private property, or into the air at any time.
- DO NOT REMOVE YOUR MASK WHILE THE GAME IS STILL BEING PLAYED.
Safety is our top priority. Our guides fit you with state of the art equipment, then safety information is reviewed prior to ziplining. BOYNE Zipline guides have trained extensively in the proper techniques and procedures of safety. Each piece of equipment and our ziplines are inspected daily. Each guest can fly relaxed, knowing that they are connected with two attachment points on each zipline. Our ziplines are designed to use a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system. This means its hands free and worry free for your enjoyment!
What Should I bring?
- Dress for the weather...we go in rain or shine!*
- Hiking boots and athletic shoes are recommended for riders; open toed shoes, sandals, and bare feet are not allowed.
- If you have long hair, we recommend you put it in a pony tail.
- Bring your camera and capture this thrill!
- Minimum weight for riders is 60 lbs. and minimum height is 3 ft.
- Maximum weight for riders is 275 lbs.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which is provided. Personal ski and climbing helmets may be worn. However, bike helmets are not permitted and we reserve the right to refuse any helmet.
- Light climbing and hiking is required of riders when commuting from line to line in the series.
- Any participant that is pregnant, has heart troubles, or any serious medical conditions, should consider that this type of adventure may not be the best choice for them. We recommend a consultation with your medical provider before participating.
- 24 Hour cancellation policy: Otherwise subject to the full value of your tour.