'Twas The Night Before Christmas
'Twas The Night Before Christmas After a long night of delivering gifts, Santa likes to unwind and hit the slopes.
- 'Twas the Night before Christmas, and all-around resort; The snow was softly falling, for the daily snow report.
- The chairlifts were hanging by the slopes with care; In hopes that lift-ops would soon be there.
- Riders were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of powder danced in their heads.
- When out at the Clock Tower there arose such a clatter; they sprang from their beds to see what was the matter.
- Away to the lodge they flew like a flash, Put on their helmets and grabbed their masks.
- The snowguns created some new-fallen snow, forming jumps and runs; allowing the terrain to grow.
- But what to my wondering eyes should appear, But Santa Claus dressed in full ski gear.
- With skills unmeasured his powder turns came; And he whistled, and shouted, and called the runs by name.
- "Ski Hemlock! Ski Victor! Ski Grice's Way! Ride Ramshead! Ride Meadows! Ride Hilda’s Hideaway!”
- To the top of Mountain Express! To the top of the run! Skiing and riding at Boyne Mountain is loads of fun!"
- And they heard him exclaim, as he skied out of sight, Happy holidays to all, and to all a good-night!