BOYNE Gold Pass
- Two Resorts. One Pass.
One pass, and you have a magic ticket to the combined excitement of Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands - with superior snowmaking and grooming over 115 downhill runs, and 11 terrain parks. Plus, you get all the frills your heart desires.
Gold shines with sister benefits.
Sister benefits are BACK, giving you access to three free days at EACH of Boyne Resorts' nine mountain destinations across North America.
|Adult (18-69)||Youth (6-17)||Senior (70-79)|
Benefits & Discounts Breakdown
|Sister Benefits - Three FREE days, then 50% Off Window Rates|
|Mountain Collective Add-on|
|Crystal Mountain MI Benefits - 25% Off Window Rates|
|$10 Off Winter Zipline Adventure Tours|
|Tubing Add-on ($50 for Silver/Bronze/+)|
|$50 Nordic Add-on|
|10% Off Spa Treatments & Retail|
|Summer Chairlift Access|
|Pool & Fitness Rooms|
Details & Restrictions
- Includes Worry-Free Winter Assurance
- Gold passholders receive three FREE days of skiing at each of Boyne Resorts' nine mountain destinations across North America, plus an unlimited number of additional days at each resort with 50% off the window in-season lift ticket rates - includes Big Sky, Sugarloaf (ME), Loon, Sunday River, Brighton (UT), Cypress Mountain, and The Summit at Snoqualmie. Offer in non-transferable and not valid with any other specials, offers, or discounts.
- Gold passholders save 25% off window lift ticket rates at Crystal Mountain, MI. Not valid with any other specials, offers, or discounts.
- Retail Discounts: 15% off for Gold and 10% off for Silver, and Bronze.
- Age will be determined by the passholders' age as of November 1, 2020. For purchases after November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply. If you would like charging privileges, please contact the Season Pass Office (231.549.6016) with your credit card information.
- Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and Boyne Highlands valid when booked within seven days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Pools and fitness centers at Boyne Highlands only, excluding Heather Highlands Inn.
- There is a replacement fee of $50 for lost season passes.
- Returning passholders must have a new photo taken every two years.