BOYNE Silver Pass
- Two Resorts. One Pass.
One pass gets you access to lower Michigan's most skiing and riding at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands - hit the slopes from Open-to-Close daily with limited restrictions!
Skiing & Riding
Benefits & Discounts Breakdown
|Sister Benefits - 50% Off Window Rates|
|Mountain Collective Add-on|
|Crystal Mountain MI Benefits - 25% Off Window Rates|
|$10 Off Winter Zipline Adventure Tours|
|Tubing Add-on ($50 for Silver/Bronze/+)|
|$50 Nordic Add-on|
|10% Off Spa Treatments & Retail|
|Summer Chairlift Access|
|Pool & Fitness Rooms|
|VIP Access to Skitoberfest|
|Free Entry to Brew-Ski Festival|
Details & Restrictions
- Blackout dates include December 26-31, 2020, January 1-2, January 16-17, and February 13-15, 2021.
- Retail discounts: 15% off for Gold and 10% off for Silver and Bronze.
- Age will be determined by the passholders' age as of November 1, 2020. For purchases after November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply. If you would like charging privileges, please contact the Season Pass Office (231.549.6016) with your credit card information.
- Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and Boyne Highlands valid when booked within seven days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Pools and fitness centers at Boyne Highlands only, excluding Heather Highlands Inn.
- There is a replacement fee of $50 for lost season passes.
- Returning passholders must have a new photo taken every two years.