BOYNE Bronze Plus Pass
- Two Resorts. One Pass.
NEW to the lineup of BOYNE Passes! The Bronze Plus gives you midweek fun plus all day on Sunday to make turns at your two favorite northern Michigan resorts - Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands.
|Adult (19-64)||Teen (13-18)||Junior (6-12)||Senior (65-69)||Senior (70-79)|
Skiing & Riding
|Sister Benefits - 50% Off Window Rates|
|Mountain Collective Add-on|
|Crystal Mountain MI Benefits - 25% Off Window Rates|
|$10 Off Winter Zipline Adventure Tours|
|Tubing Add-on ($50 for Silver/Bronze/+)|
|$149 Avalanche Bay Season Pass Add-on*|
|$50 Nordic Add-on|
|10% Off Spa Treatments & Retail|
|Summer Chairlift Access|
|Pool & Fitness Rooms|
|VIP Access to Skitoberfest|
|Free Entry to Brew-Ski Festival|
Details & Restrictions
- Blackout dates include December 26-31, 2018, January 1 and February 16-18, 2019.
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark Splash Pass Add-on valid December 2018 - March 2019 only.
- Retail discounts: 15% off for Gold, 10% off for Silver, Bronze Plus, and Bronze.
- Age will be determined by the passholders' age as of November 1, 2018. For purchases after November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply. If you would like charging privileges, please contact the Season Pass Office (231.546.6016) with your credit card information. Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and Boyne Highlands valid when booked within seven days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Pools and fitness centers at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands, excluding Heather Highlands Inn and Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa.
- There is a replacement fee of $50 for lost season passes.
- Returning passholders must have a new photo taken every two years.