BOYNE Silver Pass
- Two Resorts. One Pass.
One pass gets you access to lower Michigan's most skiing and riding at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands - hit the slopes from Open-to-Close daily with limited restrictions!
|Adults (18-69)||Youth Add-on (6-17)||Seniors (70-79)|
Skiing & Riding
Benefits & Discounts Breakdown
|Youth Add-on Sale|
|Sister Benefits - Three FREE days, then 50% Off Window Rates|
|Crystal Mountain, MI Benefits - 25% Off Window Rates|
|$10 Off Winter Zipline Adventure Tours|
|$75 Nordic Add-on|
|Summer Chairlift Access|
Details & Restrictions
- Blackout dates include December 26-31, 2021; January 1-2, 15-16, and February 19-20, 2022.
- Retail discounts: 15% off for Gold and 10% off for Silver and Bronze.
- Age will be determined by the passholders' age as of November 1, 2021. For purchases after November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply. If you would like charging privileges, please contact the Season Pass Office (231.549.6016) with your credit card information.
- Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and Boyne Highlands valid when booked within seven days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Returning passholders must have a new photo taken every two years.