No crowds, no lines - the glory of midweek skiing and riding! The Bronze gives you midweek fun plus all day on Sunday to make turns at your two favorite northern Michigan resorts - Boyne Mountain and The Highlands at Harbor Springs. Locals alert - best deal on snow in the north!
|Adults (18-69)||Youth (6-17)||Seniors (70-79)|
|10 Friends Tickets at 25% Off|
|Sister Resort Access - Three FREE days, then 50% Off Window Rates|
|$10 Off Winter Zipline Adventure Tours|
|$75 Nordic Add-on|
|Summer Chairlift Access|
Details & Restrictions
- Blackout dates include December 26-31, 2022; January 14-15, and February 18-19, 2023.
- Retail discounts: 15% off for Gold, 10% off for Silver and Bronze.
- Age will be determined by the passholders' age as of November 1, 2022. For purchases after November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply. If you would like charging privileges, please contact the Season Pass Office (231.549.6016) with your credit card information.
- Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and The Highlands at Harbor Springs valid when booked within seven days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Returning passholders must upload new photo every two years.