One pass, and you have a magic ticket to the combined excitement of Boyne Mountain and The Highlands at Harbor Springs - with superior snowmaking and grooming over 115 downhill runs, and 11 terrain parks. Plus, you get all the frills your heart desires.
Gold shines with Sister Resort Access.
Sister access is BACK, giving you access to three free days at EACH of Boyne Resorts' nine mountain destinations across North America.
|Adult (18-69)||Youth (6-17)||Senior (70-79)|
Benefits & Discounts Breakdown
Details & Restrictions
- Receive double BoyneRewards points when you purchase before April 30, 2022!
- Spring 2022 access is valid upon purchase for new passholders.
- Gold Passes purchased before April 30, 2022 qualify for (10) Bring-a-Friend discount vouchers for 25% off the online rate, automatically added to your account upon purchase. Only valid on ADULT or SENIOR Gold Boyne Michigan Pass purchases, not included on YOUTH.
- Gold passholders receive three FREE days of skiing at each of Boyne Resorts' nine mountain destinations across North America, plus an unlimited number of additional days at each resort with 50% off the window in-season lift ticket rates - includes Big Sky, Sugarloaf (ME), Loon, Sunday River, Brighton (UT), Cypress Mountain, and The Summit at Snoqualmie. Offer in non-transferable and not valid with any other specials, offers, or discounts.
- Retail Discounts: 15% off for Gold and 10% off for Silver and Bronze.
- Age will be determined by the passholders' age as of November 1, 2022. For purchases after November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply. If you would like charging privileges, please contact the Season Pass Office (231.549.6016) with your credit card information.
- Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and The Highlands at Harbor Springs valid when booked within seven days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Returning passholders must load a new photo every two years.