For those that are looking to go BIG! The Platinum Boyne Michigan Pass offers you die-hards unlimited access to both Boyne Mountain and The Highlands at Harbor Springs with Gold access, plus you'll receive an Ikon Base Pass* and (10) Bring-a-Friend discount vouchers! All we can say is, WOW! Pinch me, is this real life?! Work the math however you choose, we are here to tell you that at $1,200, the Platinum Pass is a real winner.
Platinum includes Boyne Sister Resort Access
Gain access to three free days at EACH of Boyne Resorts' nine mountain destinations across North America.
Platinum includes Gold Benefits & Discounts
Details & Restrictions
- Platinum passholders receive three FREE days of skiing at each of Boyne Resorts' nine mountain destinations across North America, plus an unlimited number of additional days at each resort with 50% off the window in-season lift ticket rates - includes Big Sky, Sugarloaf (ME), Loon, Sunday River, Brighton (UT), Cypress Mountain, and The Summit at Snoqualmie. Offer in non-transferable and not valid with any other specials, offers, or discounts.
- Price includes Ikon Base Pass* - see guidelines below.
- (10) Bring-a-Friend vouchers for 25% off the online rate. | No blackout dates
- Retail Discounts: 15% off for Gold and 10% off for Silver and Bronze.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply. If you would like charging privileges, please contact the Season Pass Office (231.549.6016) with your credit card information.
- Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and The Highlands at Harbor Springs valid when booked within seven days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Returning passholders must load a new photo every two years.
Ikon Base Pass* Promotional Guidelines
- Access includes Unlimited and 5-Day access to 43 global destinations, excluding Jackson Hole, Aspen Snowmass, Deer Valley, Alta, Sun Valley, and Snowbasin.
- Includes 8 Friends and Family vouchers, valid at participating destinations only.
- Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Use and access requires Platinum Boyne Michigan Pass to be paid in full and in good standing.
- Pass is valid for the 2022/23 season, and not available for spring 2022 use.
- Pass is not eligible for upgrades to the Ikon Base Plus Pass, Ikon Pass, or eligible for Adventure Assurance
- Deadline for redemption of code (details below): December 9, 2022
- You will redeem your Ikon Base Pass through a one-time use code, issued by Boyne Mountain Resort.
- Boyne Mountain does not print your Ikon Base Pass, Ikon fulfills your order.
- Codes will be active for redemption in September.
- All passes must be redeemed by December 9, 2022, either through IkonPass.com or the Ikon Pass Call Center.
- You can expect to receive your pass in the mail this fall upon redemption of your code.