Swipe right on this one! One pass gets you access to lower Michigan's most skiing and riding at Boyne Mountain and The Highlands at Harbor Springs - hit the slopes from Open-to-Close daily with limited holiday restrictions!
|Adults (18-69)||Youth (6-17)||Seniors (70-79)|
Skiing & Riding
Benefits & Discounts Breakdown
|10 Friends Tickets at 25% Off|
|Sister Resort Access - Three FREE days, then 50% Off Window Rates|
|$10 Off Winter Zipline Adventure Tours|
|$75 Nordic Add-on|
|Summer Chairlift Access|
Details & Restrictions
- Blackout dates include December 26-31, 2022; January 14-15, and February 18-19, 2023.
- Retail discounts: 15% off for Gold and 10% off for Silver and Bronze. (Spa retail is not included.)
- Age will be determined by the passholders' age as of November 1, 2022. For purchases after November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your credit card. Some restrictions apply. If you would like charging privileges, please contact the Season Pass Office (231.549.6016) with your credit card information.
- Discounted lodging at The Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Mountain, and The Highlands at Harbor Springs. Some blackout dates apply.
- Returning passholders must load new photo every two years.