- Select the day to play and pay in advance!
The Boyne River
Boyne River Adventures will pick you up in front of the Adventure Center, launch you in the river, and meet you at the end of your trip to return you promptly to the resort. The Boyne River is a great river for beginners and appropriate for most age groups.
- Single Kayak: $50
- Tandem Kayak: $100 (Recommended for experienced kaykers)
*Our Kayak Adventure is not a guided tour. If you have never kayaked before, we suggest you take a test ride at Deer Lake Beach located on the west side of the resort property.
Just Around The River Bend
Don't forget to enjoy the tranquil beauty and wildlife of the Boyne River as you meander along the curves and bends in a solo or tandem kayak. Here's what you should bring:
- Sandals or shoes that are not loose, you need straps that tighten and that will not come off in the water. Closed toes required.
- Bug spray is a good idea, but the bugs are generally not bad
- Be prepared to possibly get wet, wear quick drying clothing or bathing suit
- A snack or beverage
- A dry bag to keep your things dry - if you are worried they may get wet, leave them behind
- Hat and/or sunglasses
Life jacket and paddles provided.