Scenic Chairlift Rides
Scenic View of Boyne Valley
Complimentary for Resort Lodging Guests
When ski season's in full swing, it's easy to overlook the fact that the chairlift ride is half the fun. So each year, during the offseason, we keep our Hemlock lift running - providing stunning panoramic views of the valley. Whether you capture the lush green of spring or the brilliant foliage of fall, you'll certainly appreciate the lift.
- $14 per day for non-resort lodging guests
- Summer Chairlift access valid from Memorial Day to October 31.
- Tickets available at the Adventure Center desk
- All rides (both complimentary and paid), must have a ticket
- Children five and under ride free
Winter Hemlock access is only valid with lift ticket, season pass, or SkyBridge ticket media.
World's First Chairlift
Once youʼve reached the top of the mountain, we recommend taking time for a taste of fun at the top. The Hemlock chair provides access to our mountainside disc golf course, our biking trails, and miles of hiking terrain. And when the action leads to an appetite, you'll find the sustenance you need at the Eagle's Nest - with a cold brew to wash things down.