Patagonia Worn Wear Tour
- February 22-24, 2019
Why Waste It?
Boyne Mountain Resort Only
Fixing your gear and using it for many seasons reduces overall consumption, which is good for your wallet (more money for pre-powder snacks) and even better for the planet.
To make good on Patagonia's mission, bring your most loved (and abused) piece of clothing and they will repair it for free, whatever the brand. First come, first served, and please only one item per person. Clothing only: no shoes, boots, luggage or hardgoods.
- Test for waterproof performance
- Re-waterproof your shells
- Fix a zipper
- Protect your winters
- Free repairs by Patagonia's Worn Wear Team
- DIY Shop: A collection of used gear that needs attention. Fix it and it 's yours to keep. Limit one item per person. Gratitude may be shown with donations to Protect Our Winters.
- Donations go directly to Protect Our Winters, the leading climate advocacy group for the winter sports community.