Zip of Terror
- October 18-19 & 25-26, 2019 | 7-11pm
Dare to be Scared
Must Purchase Tickets in Advance
Zipline at Night
Dare to be spooked on a Zipline Adventure Tour in the dark. Frightening creatures are lurking in the woods and the trails lead zipliners through haunted scenes with all the gore you love about Halloween. Danger is abound for thrill-seekers of a peculiar nature. Can you handle the Zip of Terror?! Only one way to find out...bwahahahaha!
- 7-11pm | Tours leave every 30 minutes
- Only $69 in advance | Buy Now
- Must weigh 65+ lbs to participate
- Not suitable for young children
- Costume Crawl | Saturday, October 26
- Complimentary Wagon Rides
- Nightly food and beverage specials
You've Never Experienced Anything Like This
Not for the faint of heart. Participants are geared up, glowsticked, and lifted to the summit via the Hemlock chairlift. The zipping and scares begin at the top, as you work your way down the mountain, you'll encounter goblins and ghouls, gore and plot twists. You must wear close-toed shoes and be willing to trounce through the woods in the dark.