Try Lake eFlex.
Maximum flexibility at two resorts. A cold breeze is sweeping across the unfrozen bay, a heavy snow is upon us. While this common snow phenomenon is totally predictable, you don't have to be. Introducing the Lake eFlex Pass.
How It Works:
The all-new Lake eFlex Pass is designed to give you maximum flexibility with access to two resorts- The Highlands and Boyne Mountain. Choose from 3, 4, or 5 days of skiing or riding and use them when the mood strikes or that big storm!
- Choose Peak or Non-Peak Access
- Select the number of days you want to ski or ride
- Choose from 3, 4, or 5 Days
- Use your days consecutive or non-consecutively throughout the 23/24 season
- If your days run short, add more for a discounted rate!
- Lake eFlex is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Peak Days Include:
- All Saturdays
- December 26-31, 2023
- January 13-14, 2024
- February 17-18, 2024
Earn one point for every dollar you spend. Enrollment is quick, easy and free. You’ll be instantly eligible to earn and redeem points with one account for your entire family. Join BoyneRewards
Ski Family First.
Choosing where to lay down tracks is an important decicison and shouldn't be taken lightly. Know that when you choose us, you become part of the family and your family does too. Our goal is keep your whole crew smiling from morning until night.