Spring skiing and riding at it's finest. Boyne Mountain lift ticket rates vary based on date and demand. The earlier you buy, the more you save. Pick your days to play today - and your wallet will thank you later.
Planning to ski more than seven days between this spring and spring of 2019/20? Skip the lift ticket, grab a wrap-around pass during the best sale of the year - prices go up May 1, 2019.
Free Beginner Area
2018/19 Peak Days include (in addition to Fridays & Saturdays - but are not limited to and are subject to change): December 21-31, 2018; January 20-21 and February 15-23, 2019.
Guaranteed Lift Tickets
At Boyne Mountain, your enjoyment on the slopes is guaranteed! If you're not satisfied with our snow conditions, simply return your daily lift ticket purchased online or at lift ticket locations within one hour of purchase to receive a voucher for future use.
2018/19 Window Rates - Single Day Pricing
If you are not able to plan your trip in advance, lift tickets are available for purchase at the ticket window on the day of your visit.
Open-to-Close Lift Ticket
|Adult (19-64)||Senior (65-79)||Teen (13-18)||
|Starting April 1||$65||$55||$55||$45|
|Adult (19-64)||Senior (65-79)||Teen (13-18)|| Junior (6-12)
|Available Until March 25||$59||$49||$49||$39|
Discounted and FREE
- Kids 5 and under ski/ride FREE every day, all season with a paying adult skier or snowboarder.
- Resort lodging guests that are 80+ years old ski/ride FREE every day, all season.
- Save $20 on Open-to-Close lift tickets and $15 on the 4-hour Flex and Night lift tickets with U.S. Military ID. No blackout dates. Not available with advance purchases or discounted/promo tickets. Military member must show Active/Retired ID.
- TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT - "Turn Your Lift Ticket Into Gold". We'll put the value of your single or multi-day lift ticket towards a BOYNE Gold Pass on the day or date range your lift ticket(s) is valid only. Details
- FREE Beginner Area/Boyneland lift tickets must be obtained at the lift ticket window. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.