Fritz's Adventure Camp
Accepting Campers for Summer 2022
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love - and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. Whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with new friendships and memories of fun, outdoor adventure.
Please be aware of the following:
The camp is available to children ages 4-13 (must be fully potty trained, and willing to participate).
Adventure Camp is offered Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm from June 20 - August 26.
- Campers will be subject to a health screening prior to entering camp consisting of a temperature check and screening questions
- Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or greater will he asked to return home
- Camp will be primarily focused on outdoor activities with very limited indoor time
- Weekly trips to Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark (every Monday & Wednesday)
- Camp programs and activities will be designed to limit contact and follow social distancing guidelines
- Lunches will continue to be provided to campers
- Campers are encouraged to bring their own labeled water bottles
- The Adventure Camp permission form/liability waiver will need to be completed upon arrival of first day.
- Early drop off and late pick up options available.
$40 per child (8:30am - 5:30pm)
Adventure Camp is currently full for 2022. To join the waitlist please call our Customer Care at231.549.7155
Typical Day at Camp
8:30 - 9:00am
9:00 - 9:30am
9:30 - 12:00am
(Tues | Thurs | Fri) Outdoor Adventure | (Mon | Wed) Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark
12:00 - 1:15pm
Lunch & Free Play
1:15 - 3:00pm
3:00 - 3:30pm
3:30 - 4:00pm
4:00 - 5:30pm
Free Play & Parent Pick up at Helga House
Suggested Items to Bring:
- Closed toe shoes
- Water Bottle
- Change of clothing
- Swim suit & flotation devices
- Willingness to learn
- An attitude for fun!
Do NOT Bring
- All electronic devices
- Cell phones
- Hand-held games
- Sharp items or weapons
- Personal items
We are not responsible for lost belongings.