Saddle up! Horseback riding at Boyne Mountain is a special way to get outside and experience the natural splendor of northern Michigan.
- Riders must be at least 8 years of age and be able to sit unassisted on a horse
- Maximum weight is 225lbs
- Reservations are required. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled ride time.
- Each rider is required to wear a helmet, which will be provided.
- Riders are required to wear close-toed shoes. Long pants are recommended.
- Double riding, selfie sticks, and unmounted GoPros are not permissible.
- For the safety of our horses and our guests, each horse is assigned a specific Rider Maximum Weight Limit.
- We ask that you let us know ahead of time if you have any special requirements.
- Waivers must be signed by all riders or by parent/guardian if 17 or younger
- Please note that temperatures above 85 and below 10 degrees may require us to suspend our scheduled rides.
- Horseback trail rides | $62 per person
- Pony rides | $27 per child
1 Hour Trail Rides
Friday-Sunday, Tuesday: 10am, Noon, and 2pm
Friday-Sunday, Tuesday: 11:15am, 1:15 pm and 3:15pm
Reservations Required: 231-549-7256
Guided trail rides begin at the Boyne Mountain Stable, and take riders on an equine adventure through some of the resort's most beautiful terrain. For younger riders, first-timers, and those not quite ready to ride unassisted, our "pony" rides are the perfect alternative.