- Available through the Adventure Center
Saddle up! Horseback riding at Boyne Mountain is a special way to get outside and experience the natural splendor of northern Michigan.
- Riders must be at least 8 years of age and be able to sit unassisted on a horse
- Maximum weight is 225lbs
- Long pants required
- Waivers must be signed by all riders or by parent/guardian if 17 or younger
- Horseback trail rides | $58 per person
- Friday- Sunday 10am, 12pm, and 2pm
Guided trail rides begin at the Boyne Mountain Stable, and take riders on an equine adventure through some of the resort's most remote, beautiful terrain. For younger riders, first-timers, and those not quite ready to ride unassisted, our "pony" rides are the perfect alternative.