Getting your butt kicked never felt so good!
The 9th annual Dirty Dog Dash will leave you feeling dirty, tired, and fulfilled. The race route will cover 5 km of mountainous terrain with a bunch of obstacles thrown in along the way. We'll have live music to keep the party rolling long after the leftover mud from your personal conquest has dried.
In addition to the prizes awarded to the top finishers in each division, we'll crown winners for best costumes (Goofiest Dogs), team spirit (Spirit of the Dog), the "Dirtiest Dog," and more!
- Saturday, June 2, 2018
- Participants who complete the challenge will receive a complimentary beer (21+), an event t-shirt, and survivor dog tag
It's Time to Get Down and Dirty!
The competition is tough - so get ready to race hard, then party harder! We'll be throwing in a huge bash after the race, so you'll leave with memories that will last a lifetime, and sore muscles that should only last a day or two. Here's how it'll go down:
- Wave assignments will be e-mailed to all preregistered Dirty Dog Dash participants who provided a valid e-mail address. Participants are assigned to waves by the order in which their entry was received, those who signed up early are assigned to early waves.
- 6 - 9:00pm: On site registration, bib pick up, waiver signing - Snowflake Lounge
- 8:30 - 10:30am: On site registration, bib pick up, waiver signing - Mountain Express Lawn*
*all preregistered participants can register any time prior to the start of their assigned wave.
- 11am: First wave, each successive wave estimated to start every 20 minutes
- 11:30am - 3:30pm: Event Food and Beverage open featuring assorted craft beer from Perrin Brewing
- 11:30am -3:30pm: Live music from the Pistil Whips