Dirty Dog Dash
- June 1, 2019
Getting your butt kicked never felt so good!
The 10th annual Dirty Dog Dash will leave you feeling dirty, tired, and fulfilled. The race route will cover 5km across the slopes of Boyne Mountain Resort with competitors climbing, crawling, wading and sliding to conquer the numerous obstacles in front of them. The party area will feature live music from the Pistil Whips and cold beer for those 21 and older.
In addition, to awards for the top finishers in each division we'll recognize other fun awards for best costumes, team spirit, dirtiest dogs and many more!
Participants will receive a complimentary beer (21+), an event t-shirt, and survivor dog tag upon completion of the race.
Online Registration Schedule
- Thursday, Jan. 17: Pre-registration for 10-person teams
- Friday, Feb. 1: Pre-registration for all divisions including 4-person teams & individuals
- Tuesday, May 28: Online registration closes
It's Time to Get Down and Dirty!
The competition is tough - so get ready to race hard, then party harder! We'll be throwing in a huge bash after the race, so you'll leave with memories that will last a lifetime, and sore muscles that should only last a day or two.
2019 Schedule of Events
- Wave assignments will be e-mailed to all preregistered Dirty Dog Dash participants who provided a valid e-mail address. Participants are assigned to waves by the order in which their entry was received, those who signed up early are assigned to early waves.
- 6pm-9pm: Onsite registration & bib pick up - Snowflake Lounge
- 8:30am-10:30am: Onsite registration & bib pick up - Mountain Express Lawn
- 11am: First wave, each successive wave estimated to start every 20 minutes
- 11:30am-3:30pm: Event Food and Beverage open featuring assorted craft beer
- 11:30am-3:30pm: Live music
NOTE: Preregistered participants can pick up their bib and t-shirt any time prior to the start of their assigned wave.