Stay & Play Package
- Take advantage of these great rates starting at only $125
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Book now through June 12 and receive special starting from rate of $113 at Boyne Mountain on Stay & Play packages. Valid for stays through June 14. Mention code: WEAREOPEN when booking. Don't delay!
When 18 holes is just enough
BOYNE Golf's Stay & Play Packages are an ideal golf getaway when just 18 holes are all you need! Take advantage of these great rates starting at only $125, which include your lodging and access to all ten courses* in the BOYNE Golf collection.
If 18 holes just aren't enough, be sure to check out our Unlimited Golf Package. Or if you're looking for the ultimate golf vacation, there's the Great Escape Golf Vacation, offering five days of lodging, unlimited golf, dining, and more!
- Overnight accommodations at Boyne Mountain Resort
- One round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on The Alpine or The Monument at Boyne Mountain, The Moor or Donald Ross Memorial at Boyne Highlands, or Crooked Tree Golf Club near Bay Harbor
- *Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills at Boyne Highlands for just $30 or Bay Harbor Golf Club for $30-90
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- Add $12 to your package fee and receive a $19 credit to use towards breakfast
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
Starting rates are per person, per night, plus taxes/resort fee. Pricing based on minimum occupancy with hotel or condominium lodging. Tee time with Stay & Play Package is available after 10am. Advance tee time reservations are strongly suggested.
Weekend Couple's Getaway for Golf and Spa staying in the Clock Tower
"My wife and I were looking for somewhere we could go for a quick trip in which I could get a round of golf in and she could get a spa treatment. BOYNE Golf has a variety of packages which can cater to singles, couples and or families. Overall we loved our stay, the Spa treatment my wife received was very enjoyable, all of BOYNE's golf courses are always excellent to play, and with your stay you are given several free amenities to enjoy on the resort. I highly suggest staying at Boyne Mountain, great place for families, couples or just a golf / spa getaway."