Strings in the Sky
🎻 Bridge Walk This Way to Sway.
Celebrate a summer filled with adventure at the first-ever Labor Day weekend bridge walk at SkyBridge Michigan. Your SkyBridge ticket to the top gets you access to Michigan's longest timber-towered suspension bridge and live music daily. We're bringing the strings to energize your soul with electric violin visionary, Dixon's Violin, and the acoustic folk rock vibes of Streetlight Cadence . Plus, every bridge walker receives a commemorative SkyBridge Michigan sticker. Make your walk even more memorable and join us for live music at these times:
FRIDAY, September 1: Charlie Reager | 4-7pm | Local Favorite
SATURDAY, September 2: Dixon's Violin | 6-8pm | Electric Violinist
SUNDAY, September 3: Streetlight Cadence | noon-3pm | Acoustic Folk Rock
Michigan's second bridge offers stunning views year round. Skip the line, buy SkyBridge Michigan tickets online and SAVE! Make it a day trip or overnight stay at Boyne Mountain Resort with 100's of room types, outdoor adventure activities, swimming pools, championship golf, and Michigan's largest indoor waterpark, Avalanche Bay.
SkyBridge Michigan Event
- September 1-3, 2023 at Disciples Overlook
- Only accessible from SkyBridge Michigan | Walk the bridge for music
- Atwater Brewery promotion on Saturday from 5-8pm during Dixon's Violin
- Charcuterie boxes, pierogies, and kielbasa available at Disciples Overlook, plus beverages
- Outdoor venue, rain or shine. But not lightning, we'd have to cancel for lightning.
- LIMITED SEATING AVAILABLE: Bring a blanket to sit on or wrap your honey bunny in. We recommend dancing.