A special day in a special place.
If you're seeking the perfect setting for your big day, Boyne Mountain Resort is the perfect choice. With a variety of lodging accommodations and venues - plus a spectacular spa and salon - your day will be one to remember.
- Rates and 10% Resort Fee are subject to a 6% Michigan Sales and Use Tax. Rates are also subject to 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
- Rates are per room, per night. A two-night minimum applies to the weekends (Friday and Saturday).
- Weddings require a 20-room minimum per night. Subject to availability.
- The Newlyweds will receive a complimentary room on wedding night if room block is met.
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written, based on availability.
An initial deposit in the amount of $2,000 is due with the signed contract and 80% of estimated check, excluding beverage service, is due 30 days prior to the event. Final balance, excluding beverage services, is due 5 days prior to your event. All deposits are non-refundable and coincide with cancellation fee if the event is to cancel. First nights lodging deposit will be required with individual reservations.
- Ceremony rental fee of $800 includes banquet chairs, set-up and tear down.
- Civic Center rental fee of $3,500. Capacity of 500 people.
- Vienna Ball Room rental fee of $2,000. Capacity of 220 people.
- Beach House Lawn with Tent on Deer Lake rental fee of $1,500. (Tent & Dance Floor not included in the rate).
- Stein Ericksen's and Clock Tower Lodge Patio rental fee of $500. Capacity of 220 people.
- All rental rates are subject to 6% Michigan Sales Tax
- All rates include tables, chairs, chinaware, white table linen, dance floor, set-up and tear down.
- All decorations must be provided by the wedding party.
- Wedding party must meet a Food and Beverage minimum of $5,000.
- All Food and Beverage is subject to 6% Michigan Sales Tax and 20% gratuity.
- Cake service/cutting flat fee of $1.50 per slice.
- Discounted rates may apply for the winter or off season.
Most of our guests stayed in the beautiful Mountain Cabins, Disciples Ridge condos and Mountain Grand Lodge and took advantage of the fun amenities available, as in the pools and Deer Lake beach. We also held the rehearsal dinner at Boyne Mountain, and afterwards, a casual Meet And Greet with our guests at the Trophy Room the night before the wedding. The wedding, the cocktail/appetizer hour and reception was amazing and beautiful! The food was incredibly delicious and the reception staff was over the top friendly and accommodating to every need. Again, Jackie Wingate, our wedding planner, was there to orchestrate every part of the day, and into the night.