Five Reasons Not to Buy a Lift Ticket
In the days of combined passes, the best value on the slopes is a season pass. If you plan to ski more than two days a season, odds are, there's a pass for that. Here are five reasons why you should stop buying lift tickets and consider becoming a season passholder:
- Boyne designs season pass offerings to fit the unique lifestyles of our guests. Consider how much skiing you want to do and when to determine the best pass for you! Start with a three-day Cherry Pickers Pass to select your dates or go for BOYNE Gold to ski as much as you want, when you want!
- One BOYNE Pass is the magic ticket to the combined excitement of northern lower Michigan's largest resorts - Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands. Superior snowmaking and grooming, more than 850 skiable acres, 115 downhill runs, and 11 terrain parks, all less than 45 minutes apart.
- Stick with an always weatherproof vacation at Boyne Mountain. A Feel Free Pass or Cherry Pickers allow you to ski any days you want with holiday blackouts. Hit the slopes for prime ski conditions, then splash at Michigan's largest indoor waterpark - Avalanche Bay!
- Have a family? Check out the two-week Youth Pass Sale, March 1-15, with youth passes, ages 6-17, starting at only $149 with the purchase of an adult pass - BOYNE Gold, Silver, or Feel Free Pass.
- Looking to head east or west next season? An Ikon Pass grants you access to 38 destinations including 5-7 days as both Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands dependent on your pass. BOYNE Gold passholders can also take advantage of the Mountain Collective add-on.
Don't forget - you can always upgrade your current day lift ticket to a season pass! Visit the Season Pass Office for details.
Purchase your season pass today!