Skitoberfest Mug Design Contest
Skitoberfest is an annual event that Boyne Mountain host to celebrate the change of season with our Boyne Mountain family. It began as a private event to honor our season passholders and resort homeowners, but has since grown into an event that attracts hundreds. There is entertainment for the full family, live music, live statues, obstacle courses, bounce houses, face painting, arts and crafts, keg bowling, acrobatic performances and so much more. There are Michigan made Beer, Wine and Cider tasting, and food trucks from all over Northern Michigan.
The Skitoberfest Mugs are gifts to all of our Boyne Mountain Resort Homeowners and Season Passholders for being dedicated members of the Boyne family.
Requirements & Guidelines:
- Must include "Boyne Mountain", "Skitoberfest' & "2021"
- The artwork can be done in Color or Black & White
- The mug print size is 3in wide by 3.5in tall, so your art must be able to be converted into that size
- Please submit your Skitoberfest mug design to Andrea Mikolon at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail in your art to -- Andrea Mikolon, 1 Boyne Mountain Rd. Boyne Falls, MI 49713
- With your artwork, please submit your full name, phone number, email, and mailing address.
- The submission deadline is December 1st.
- The winner of the competition will receive a Feel Free Pass($349 Value) and have their artwork displayed on the 2021 Skitoberfest Mug that is given to all passholders and Boyne Mountain homeowners that attend the 12th Annual Skitoberfest on October 2, 2021