SkyBridge Michigan Unveils Jaw-Dropping Holiday Lights, Heights, and Programming for the 2023/24 Winter Season
Light Display, Holiday Open House, and More
SkyBridge Michigan is thrilled to unveil its enchanting holiday programming, destined to captivate and delight visitors throughout this festive season. Guests can brace themselves for a visit filled with jaw-dropping lights and heights and an abundance of holiday cheer from mid-November through December 31. As winter approaches, SkyBridge Michigan aims to ensure an all-inclusive winter weekend escape is on the radar. Nestled within the peaks of McLouth and Disciples Ridge at Boyne Mountain Resort, SkyBridge Michigan stands as the quintessential Midwest winter attraction.
Holiday merriment kicks off with SkyBridge Michigan's spectacular holiday light display, running from November 22 through March 31, and graced with a holiday light installation by Zoro's Lights of Livonia, Michigan, staring over 150,000 twinkling lights. There's no better way to celebrate the holidays than by immersing in the crisp winter air while venturing across the world's longest timber-towered suspension bridge, adorned in a mesmerizing tapestry of lights.
Guests can look forward to a night brimming with holiday cheer at the resort's Annual Holiday Open House. Families can enjoy complimentary activities, live entertainment, and a wide range of festive fun, including pictures with Santa, bonfires, s'mores, Grinchmas Meet and Greet, and Lights in the Sky at SkyBridge Michigan, arts and crafts, a family holiday movie, and more. The Annual Holiday Open House itinerary kicks off at Boyne Mountain on December 16 and includes:
- 3 pm: SkyBridge Michigan Tickets | Tickets for purchase here
- 11 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.: Scenic Chairlift Rides on Hemlock Lift; Included for Resort Lodging Guests, Non-Resort Lodging Guests: $14
- 3 p.m.-5 p.m.: Pictures with Santa | Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa Lobby
- 5 p.m.-7 p.m.: Grinchmas Meet and Greet and Lights in the Sky at SkyBridge
- 7 p.m.-8 p.m.: Hot Cocoa with the Grinch | Eagle's Nest
Please see here for more information on the Annual Open House.
Additionally, Boyne Mountain offers an array of holiday festivities during this winter season, promising unforgettable experiences for all visitors. Boyne Mountain's winter programming includes:
Leave the cooking to Boyne Mountain Resort this Thanksgiving and make it a stress-free, delightful experience for the family. Enjoy a Thanksgiving buffet on Thursday, November 23, at Everett’s Restaurant inside the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa—feast on holiday favorites without the hassle of cooking; for more information and details, here.
Christmas Eve Dinner with Santa
On December 24, guests are invited to an all-inclusive dinner with Santa at Stein Eriksen's in the Clock Tower Lodge. It's an opportunity to enjoy a delicious meal great company, and celebrate the joy of the season with loved ones. Pricing is available for all ages. More information and ticket details are here.
Christmas Day Buffet: December 25
On December 25, guests are invited to celebrate at Stein Eriksen's with an all-inclusive Christmas Day buffet featuring a delectable spread of holiday dishes. Pricing is available for all ages. More information and ticket details are here.
New Year's Eve Party: December 31
Whether New Year's plans include the slopes or the bars, Boyne Mountain Resort offers two New Year's Eve Parties, to ring in 2024, including:
- 10 p.m.- 12:30 a.m.: Family New Year's Eve Party | Vienna Ballroom | Complimentary admission | Bring the kids for a New Year's fun night. Dance the night away, play family board games, and count it down to midnight with a toast of champagne (and sparkling grape juice).
- 10 p.m.- 12:30 a.m.: New Year's Eve Party | Snowflake Lounge | $10 cover | 21+ | Special Complimentary VIP entrance at 9 p.m. for resort lodging guests, homeowners, season pass holders, Bluegreen guests, and Stein Eriksen's dinner guests. | Break it down on the dance floor with Tom Zipp & the Bullpen while ringing in the New Year Boyne Mountain-style!
- More information and ticket details are here
About Boyne Mountain Resort
Boyne Mountain Resort has been entertaining legions of recreational guests since first opening in 1948 in Boyne Falls, Michigan. Throughout the resort’s history, a pioneering spirit has been at the core leading to many industry firsts in snowmaking and lift innovation, and an evolution towards diversification that has allowed Boyne Mountain to grow to become one of the most popular and celebrated year-round destinations in Michigan. Boyne Mountain is a member of the Boyne Resorts family of resorts and attractions. To learn more, visit boynemountain.com or call 866.759.1472.