- Available at the Skier Services Center
Skier Services Center
Bikes with Skis
Whether you want to enjoy a scenic morning on the mountain or shred all day with your buddies, Sno-Go is the perfect choice. Sno-Go captured an intuitive bike-riding motion and paired it with a new ski technology designed to perform in all types of snow conditions. We're happy to offer this experience at Boyne Mountain Resort.
Adventure Begins Here
Easy to Learn
Arguably one of the best parts about Sno-Go is how simple it is to get started. Most people pick it up within a few runs. Sno-Go is the first and only ski-bike company to be endorsed by the PSIA-AASI.
With Sno-Go, getting the entire family on the slopes together can become a reality.
- With every rental, if you are a first time renter, you will receive an introductory lesson for the first hour.
- Helmets are provided and required with rental.
- Returning renters will need to present the Sno-Go Bike Pass and will not be required to take the lesson a second time.
- Only snow bikes that meet the Boyne snow bike policy will be allowed at Boyne Mountain.
- Snowboard boots will be provided. Customer boots can be accepted if warm enough and provide enough support.
- If a guest purchases a Sno-Go bike from a Boyne Country Sports location, they will receive a free lesson with presented proof of purchase, a reservation is required.
- Not allowed in terrain parks or race courses.
- Sno-go bikes are only allowed on the Magic Carpet and the Mountain Express chairlift.
- Height requirement is 5ft+.
- Lift ticket required.
|Rental Details||2 Hours|
|First Timer w/ Lesson||$50||1 hour introductory lesson included|
|Returning User||$50||Must present Sno-Go lesson ticket|
|Additional Lessons||Private - One Hour||Group - One Hour|
|(based on instructor availability)||$50||$25 per person (max of 6 people)|
|Rental & Lesson Times||10:00am||12:30pm||2:30pm|