12 Things To Do While You Wait For Winter
1. Wax your skis.
2. Check the forecast - that 76 degree day is no match for a Boyne Low-E Fan Gun, right?
3. Read the Farmer's Almanac. It's essentially the horoscope of the meteorology world, but hey, desperate times...
4. Shop the latest gear. Find a coat that brings out your eyes. You deserve it.
5. Wax your skis. Again.
6. Make your bi-weekly sacrifice to the Snow Gods.
7. Step outside. Go back in. Too warm out there.
8. Post a picture of snow on Facebook. Other people love to be reminded of snow in the summertime.
9. Wax your skis. A sixth coat ought to be plenty.
10. Practice your chairlift small talk.
11. Calibrate your thermometer. Hey, it's actually only 75 degrees out, and dropping!
12. Think Snow.