Safety is our top priority. Our guides fit you with state of the art equipment, then safety information is reviewed prior to ziplining. BOYNE Zipline guides have trained extensively in the proper techniques and procedures of safety. Each piece of equipment and our ziplines are inspected daily. Each guest can fly relaxed, knowing that they are connected with two attachment points on each zipline. Our ziplines are designed to use a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system. This means its hands free and worry free for your enjoyment!
What Should I bring?
- Dress for the weather...we go in rain or shine!*
- Hiking boots and athletic shoes are recommended for riders; open-toed shoes, sandals, and bare feet are not allowed.
- If you have long hair, we recommend you put it in a pony tail.
- Minimum weight for riders is 60 lbs. and minimum height is 3 ft.
- Maximum weight for riders is 250 lbs.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which is provided. Personal ski and climbing helmets may be worn. However, bike helmets are not permitted and we reserve the right to refuse any helmet.
- Light climbing and hiking is required of riders when commuting from line to line in the series.
- Any participant that is pregnant, has heart troubles, or any serious medical conditions, should consider that this type of adventure may not be the best choice for them. We recommend a consultation with your medical provider before participating.
- 48 Hour cancellation policy: Contact Customer Care at 231.549.7155 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your reservation to cancel with a full refund. All cancellations within the 48 hour time period are eligible for a credit.