Adventure Center FAQ
*Summer Chairlift rides are complimentary for resort lodging guests who book through Boyne Mountain and all Boyne Michigan winter season passholders, weather permitting.
- Must be placed at least 24 hours in advance
- A minimum of six individuals are required per session (Goups will be joined to meet the requirement)
- Players must be at least 10 years of age. All players under age 18 must have a parent or guardian present for check-in at the Adventure Center.
- While on the field, masks MUST be worn at all times.
- Closed toe shoes required.
- Do not drink and play - Alcohol is not permitted on the field of play.
- No blind firing - Do not fire if you can't see your target .
- Surrenders - It is appropriate to surrender to someone when within 10 feet.
- Velocities must be kept under 300FPS and will be measured before play begins .
- Barrel bags must be used whenever masks are not being worn, when you are hit and on the way to and from the field.
- Use common sense - Do not shoot individuals without masks in place, vehicles, animals, private property, or into the air at any time.
- DO NOT REMOVE YOUR MASK WHILE THE GAME IS STILL BEING PLAYED.
Safety is our top priority. Our guides fit you with state of the art equipment, then safety information is reviewed prior to ziplining. BOYNE Zipline guides have trained extensively in the proper techniques and procedures of safety. Each piece of equipment and our ziplines are inspected daily. Each guest can fly relaxed, knowing that they are connected with two attachment points on each zipline. Our ziplines are designed to use a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system. This means its hands free and worry free for your enjoyment!
What Should I bring?
- Dress for the weather...we go in rain or shine!*
- Hiking boots and athletic shoes are recommended for riders; open-toed shoes, sandals, and bare feet are not allowed.
- If you have long hair, we recommend you put it in a pony tail.
- Minimum weight for riders is 60 lbs. and minimum height is 3 ft.
- Maximum weight for riders is 250 lbs.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which is provided. Personal ski and climbing helmets may be worn. However, bike helmets are not permitted and we reserve the right to refuse any helmet.
- Light climbing and hiking is required of riders when commuting from line to line in the series.
- Any participant that is pregnant, has heart troubles, or any serious medical conditions, should consider that this type of adventure may not be the best choice for them. We recommend a consultation with your medical provider before participating.
- 48 Hour cancellation policy: Contact Customer Care at 231.549.7155 or email@example.com at least 48 hours before your reservation to cancel with a full refund. All cancellations within the 48 hour time period are eligible for a credit.